Our one day intense Creative Hair Up course follows on from your Foundation Hair Up & Styling course or NVQ Level 2 hairdressing. Having already acquired the basic skills in the following methods; blow-drying techniques, plaiting, roller setting, hair up, vertical and horizontal rolls, this course will enable you to build on your creativity and push the boundaries in creating that special unique style demonstrating to your clients’ your creativity. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create your very own bespoke styles with the added extras of hair accessories, venturing into the world of add in hair pieces.
You will not only gain extra confidence in your chosen specialist area but knowledge and the expertise to further your successful hairdressing career. Our team of qualified teachers will be at hand to guide you in obtaining your Creative Hair Up course. This will in turn provide you with the knowledge and skills required in this ever growing industry.
• Health and Safety
• Following correct Health & Safety procedure for each service
• Data Protection Act
• Sterilisation methods
• Client Preparation
• Tools, Products & Equipment
• Consultation process
• Basic Hair Science
• Treatment Technique and Hair Procedure
• Methods of assessment
• CASE STUDIES – Carry out practical work of theory knowledge gained throughout the course to demonstrate competence of styles learnt on their chosen model, followed by a step by step description of how they achieved their Creative Hair Up styles
• Aftercare and Home Care Advice
• Multiple Choice Test